Alexander Zamjatin “Mobile Sauna”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THE MOBILE SAUNA
Customer – each individual renting the sauna (hereafter called a Mobile SAUNA User).
These Terms and Conditions establish the following: the service procedure (the provision of services) for the sauna customers; the mandatory safety, hygiene and other requirements; the rights, duties and liability extent of Alexander Zamjatin and the customers; and the terms for the provision of additional services. These Terms and Conditions are designed to ensure that each customer experiences refreshing relaxation and pleasant mood as well as to prevent inconvenient misunderstandings, injuries or losses.
These Terms and Conditions are mandatory to all customers of the Mobile SAUNA regardless of their age. The customer must carefully read and follow these Terms and Conditions before using the services.
By purchasing the service, each customer confirms that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and have agreed to follow them unreservedly. The individual renting the sauna is liable for any consequences arising from the ignorance or breaking of these Terms and Conditions.
The use of the SAUNA is prohibited for:
- Individuals with infectious diseases;
- Individuals with heart disease;
- Under 3-year-olds;
- Individuals with high blood pressure;
- Individuals with infectious skin diseases;
- Individuals with open wounds;
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or psychoactive substances;
- Pregnant women;
- Epileptic individuals.
OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
- Customers must change in the changing rooms or at home but never inside of the Mobile Sauna;
- Customers must have a large towel or a bath robe to lay onto the wooden bench under the whole body when using the Mobile Sauna;
- Slippers must be left at the entryway to the Sauna;
- For hygiene purposes, customers must take a shower using soap before using the Sauna.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR CUSTOMERS
- The owner of the Mobile Sauna, Alexander Zamjatin, recommends that customers evaluate their physical abilities and health when planning to relax in the Sauna.
- It is not recommended to bring expensive and valuable objects (such as jewellery, necklaces, rings, watches, mobile telephones, etc.) that may be damaged by moisture or get lost.
- It is not recommended to use the Sauna services while wearing any type of apparel or jewellery that could cause damage.
MOBILE SAUNA PROHIBITIONS
IT IS PROHIBITED:
to control the devices present in the Sauna room;
to smoke in the Sauna room;
to bring glass, sharp, and breakable objects;
to bring food and beverages, to snack and drink;
to use cosmetics in the Sauna;
to use mobile phones and other sound producing devices;
to damage the Sauna’s inventory;
to loudly shout, whistle, falsely call for help, run around (the customer may slip and injure themselves), and jostle;
to use the Sauna service while wearing inappropriate clothing (e.g. underwear);
to spit on the ground, to urinate and empty bowels outside of toilets;
to wear outdoor footwear.
- The compensation for any damage caused by a customer breaking the Terms and Conditions and damaging Sauna devices and wood will be taken out of the deposit payed to the Owner of the Mobile Sauna, Alexander Zamjatin.
- The Owner, Alexander Zamjatin, does not investigate customer claims nor is he responsible for any health issues experienced during the Mobile Sauna use.
- The Owner, Alexander Zamjatin, is not responsible for the customer‘s property or property that is lost and/or partly damaged.
Deposit is Required:
- Normally, we require a minimum deposit of 100£ which will be refunded back to you after successful hire of the sauna. If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHER SAUNA CUSTOMERS!
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE MOBILE SAUNA.
Have a relaxing time!